Raising the Alarm with the Zimbabwean Government
Once I was determined that I was going to expose this agenda, I experienced enough harassment to get me to keep quiet. The reason I did not stop was
1. It is a crime and I am a victim
2. It had a negative impact on my life and Identity
3. Not only me but it would involve more people as the development progressed enough to impact the citizens of Zimbabwe as a country through US war invasion
4. Instability in the region and in Africa.
5. If they failed with me, they would pursue the same agenda with other people so I had to make the Zimbabwean government and as many people know of such developments