My New Year Goals for 2018
These goals are about what I want to achieve in 2018 and beyond.
Geopolitics – Raising Awareness of high tech
- Using my experience to expose the use of HAARP Electromagnetic weapons in the engineering of corruption and terrorism, destabilization of countries using African identities by US
- Develop my Protest Wear Project, build a portfolio and decide what I want to do with my professional and academic career as time goes on
- Allocate time to my MOOC courses online with Cousera
- Keep my current 36 hours. Allocate time for my Art project and artistic development
- Create a practical and achievable timetable of creative goals
- Develop http://www.iamnotaprototype.com
- Update blog everyday until the 1000 days countdown are complete
- Events Calendar
- Update work rota monthly as given including any off work request asked in advance
Family and Friends
- To spend more time nurturing old and developing new relationships of family and friends.
- Get more social by joining social activities that I find interesting and sociable
- Budget more
- Stick to shopping template
- Maintain my Savings accounts one for my holidays and the other for misc
Health and Wellbeing
- Lose half of my current weight.
- Eat a healthy and calorie controlled diet
- Get more active – 10 000 steps.
- Exercise More for flexibility and body toning
- Develop a therapeutic and grooming routine
- Art and Talking therapies
- Have regular weekend breaks
- Go on Holiday Abroad
- Read more books
- See more films
- Maintain a Travel blog