Winnie Mangwende is 38 yrs, a Zimbabwean born Artist, currently living in UK. A Victim of Torture and Abuse with HAARP Electromagnetic Frequencies by US Military to exploit her identity for Zimbabwe’s natural resources – Strategic Minerals.
Currently studying Fashion and Design with Regent Academy. My interests include developing my skills in Materials and Techniques to develop visual narratives to raise awareness about this crime as well as to reclaim my life from exploitation.
• Sept 2013 – June 2015 : MA in Photography
• Sept 2011 – June 2013 : Photography and Video BA (HONS) De Montfort University
• Sept 2009 – June 2011 : HNC (High National Certificate in Photography) Sandwell College
• Art in empty spaces, 2010, West Bromwich, Sandwell. UK
• Show me a Secret (Martin Parr Project), 2010, The Public. West Bromwich, Sandwell. UK
• Show me a Secret (Martin Parr Project), 2011, The Light House , Wolverhampton. UK
• Still life Exhibition, 2011 The Custard Factory, Birmingham. UK
• Collaboration with University College Birmingham, Food photography [3rd prize]
• The Royal Photography Society