Protest Wear Project
The idea of developing my own Protest wear has been around since 2015. In 2015 I decided that I wanted to tell my story, to raise awareness and expose the heinous crimes US Military are doing with HAARP Ionizing Electromagnetic Radiation frequencies.
- Protest wear project development is not for commercial gain. Morally and Ethically I do not want to make money from merchandise exposing crimes causing untold pain and suffering.
- Protest wear is about dealing with the Trauma in a therapeutic and empowering way
- I want closure, I want to eventually move away from subject when
- My Perpetrators are imprisoned or on a death sentence
- My Story has been used to raise awareness and
- I want to build a future that is commercially viable for me, a combination of my photography and textile skills. I would like to use the Protest wear portfolio for University entry to learn more about developing skills I need to develop a commercial business
- T-shirt Designing page
- My Profile, Education and Experience
- My Coursework
Interference – its been a frustrating few years when I have been denied my right to express my self, tell my story because US Military wanted to cover up my torture, abuse, isolation, starvation (and later force feeding me), terrorism grooming, psychological manipulation, forced to prostitute myself to get pregnant to a Muslim child to frame Islamic terrorism, treated with inhuman and degrading treatment.